Botanical Vegan Wax Fragrance Sachet
BOTANICAL VEGAN WAX FRAGRANCE SACHET BY KAMINARI x FLORAL KOKORO
ORANGE, MANDARIN, VANILLA, ALMOND
DRIED FLOWERS, VEGETABLE & FOOD-GRADE WAX, FRAGRANCE OIL, 100% ARTISAN MADE
Our exclusive vegan wax fragrance sachet by Kaminari for Floral Kokoro is made of 100% vegetable wax that is safe for you and the environment. Hang it in your closet or bathroom to get a whiff of this citrusy wake-me-up.
When fragrance fades, break into smaller pieces and use as potpourri, or melt on a tart burner to release all its fragrance.
Sunny notes of clementine slices, grounded by light vanilla
Fragrance Group • Citrus • Tropical
Top Note Various Berries
Heart Note Orange, Mandarin
Base Note Vanilla, Almond
"We wanted to bring together the comfort from the woods and serenity of flowers in a candle to heal and soothe."
- Vina, founder of Kaminari & Fuiyi, founder of Floral Kokoro
Every fragrance sachet comes with its own box packaging.
Size of Packaging 8 x 8 x 4 cm
Size of Product Length 8 cm, Width 5.5 cm. Weight 25 gr
Our Botanical Candles are designed to only burn down the middle and should not set fire to botanicals on the outer wall if proper precautions are taken. However, varying environmental factors (room temperature, wind, burn time, cutting the wick too short/long) that affect the burn of a candle make it essential that the candle is attended to for the best results.
- For the first burn, light candle for 3 hours, no less. Cool completely before relighting again. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time, especially not overnight. Never keep unattended.
- For best results, do not burn for short periods of time, as this may cause the candle to tunnel excessively and leave a thick outer wall. We recommend burning candles for 3-4 hours each time.
- If wick leans sideways, simply push back to center with an inflammable object.
- Should the candle start melting too closely to the outer wall and feel slimy to the touch, extinguish immediately and allow to cool.
- A burning candle should have a stable flame that does not flicker. If it does, the wick is too long. Trim to 0.8~1.0cm length. Always place a burning candle on a flat even surface with no wind and outside the reach of children and pets.
- The top flowers can be removed for fire safety precaution. They can be easily taken off as the candle melts towards the edges.