Botanical Vegan Wax Fragrance Sachet
BOTANICAL VEGAN WAX FRAGRANCE SACHET BY KAMINARI x FLORAL KOKORO
ORANGE, MANDARIN, VANILLA, ALMOND
DRIED FLOWERS, VEGETABLE & FOOD-GRADE WAX, FRAGRANCE OIL, 100% ARTISAN MADE
Our exclusive vegan wax fragrance sachet by Kaminari for Floral Kokoro is made of 100% vegetable wax that is safe for you and the environment. Hang it in your closet or bathroom to get a whiff of this citrusy wake-me-up.
When fragrance fades, break into smaller pieces and use as potpourri, or melt on a tart burner to release all its fragrance.
Sunny notes of clementine slices, grounded by light vanilla
Fragrance Group • Citrus • Tropical
Top Note Various Berries
Heart Note Orange, Mandarin
Base Note Vanilla, Almond
"We wanted to bring together the comfort from the woods and serenity of flowers in a candle to heal and soothe."
- Vina, founder of Kaminari & Fuiyi, founder of Floral Kokoro
Every fragrance sachet comes with its own box packaging.
Size of Packaging 8 x 8 x 4 cm
Size of Product Length 8 cm, Width 5.5 cm. Weight 25 gr
Our Botanical Candles are designed to only burn down the middle and should not set fire to botanicals on the outer wall if proper precautions are taken. However, varying environmental factors (room temperature, wind, burn time, cutting the wick too short/long) that affect the burn of a candle make it essential that the candle is attended to for the best results.
- For the first burn, light candle for 3 hours, no less. Cool completely before relighting again. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time, especially not overnight. Never keep unattended.
- For best results, do not burn for short periods of time, as this may cause the candle to tunnel excessively and leave a thick outer wall. We recommend burning candles for 3-4 hours each time.
- If wick leans sideways, simply push back to center with an inflammable object.
- Should the candle start melting too closely to the outer wall and feel slimy to the touch, extinguish immediately and allow to cool.
- A burning candle should have a stable flame that does not flicker. If it does, the wick is too long. Trim to 0.8~1.0cm length. Always place a burning candle on a flat even surface with no wind and outside the reach of children and pets.
- The top flowers can be removed for fire safety precaution. They can be easily taken off as the candle melts towards the edges.
Delivery is at $15 flat per location. Specific delivery timings are not applicable.
Same day delivery applies to orders confirmed before 12pm each day.
Daily deliveries are available between 11am - 5pm, Tuesday - Saturday.
We do not delivery to the following places: MBS, Tuas, Changi Airport, Jurong Islands, Army camps, PSA ports.
Changes may be made up to 24 hours before actual delivery, free of charge. For any redelivery request, there will be an additional charge of $15.
We currently do not delivery or do pick up on Sundays and Mondays.
PICK UP AT STUDIO
You may collect your order at our studio at 5 Jalan Kilang, 02-04, Singapore 159405. We are opened between 12pm - 6pm, Tuesday-Saturday. Kindly inform us at +65 91118787 for any last minute changes in self-collection timings.
We do not accept any cancellation of order after the payment is verified. However, if you would like to postpone the delivery of your order, please contact us 2 full working days in advance of the original delivery date.
We do not accept returns and/or exchanges unless we have sent the wrong item to you. For any discrepancies in quality or order, please contact us immediately for resolution. Floral Kokoro reserves the right to cancel, refund or exchange any order at its sole discretion.
Every design from us goes through The Kokoro Eye (for design). Our promise is that we will always delivery quality, style, and mood of the arrangement based on your choice.
Sometimes colors or types of flowers are not available because of the unpredictable supply of flowers being imported from all over the world. Sometimes, the seasonality of flowers will affect the quality and size of the flowers. In those cases, we prefer to replace the original flower with another type of a better quality. For example, if peonies are in season, they are gorgeous and in full bloom. However, when they are not in season they are half their usual size and not in great shape. When this happens we prefer to not use peonies entirely, and replace the flower with something of a higher quality.